Solid Marking Flags
Swanson™ has applied an advanced process to develop a superior material formula for our PVC Marking Flags that promotes resistance to the market dilemma of breakage and tearing under high wind conditions.
Swanson's™ high-quality Solid Marking Flags are ideal for above ground marking in a variety of industries. From utility construction to line locating, hardware to forestry, landscaping and lawn care to pet containment — these flags ensure consistent communication and long-lasting visibility for your project.
- Bright inks for high visibility
- Long-lasting material colors
- Wind tear resistant for high performance to -40oF
- Flag is glued to staff — not wrapped
- Back-of-flag fold creates a larger print area
- Colored PVC staffs available for enhanced visibility
- All APWA colors provided
- UPC coding & other custom packaging requirements available
Actual flag size: 5"H x 8"W 4"x5"
Actual flag size: 4"H x 5"W 2"x3"
Actual flag size: 2.5"H x 3.5"W
Call for Minimum Order Details
Swanson™ Marking Flag Staffs are available in your choice of steel, plastic or fiberglass. Steel Wire staffs are constructed of high-carbon alloy steel for added tensile strength and bend resistant stability. Colorful Plastic staffs provide increased safety around machinery and children. Fiberglass staffs are excellent for cold weather conditions, especially in the snow.